Advanced Search

Author Topic: Okami discussion thread  (Read 2487 times)

September 16, 2012, 02:20:29 PM
Read 2487 times

Offline Jakeinator

• Justice League Member

• Me draw ooga booga
  • Date Registered: September 13, 2011, 06:26:12 PM

• View Profile
Okami discussion thread
« on: September 16, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »
If you didn't know you Okami, it's an adventure game where you play as the Sun Goddess Amaterasu who was reincarnated as a wolf. The game's title actually is very clever because of this, Okami means great god but its a homonym for wolf. The game's characters and events are based off of different characters and events from Japanese mythology. The game renders lines around every model, every hill, and every building to make it look as if it were a painting in a Japanese scroll. The game is very humorous and is filled with sadness at times. A game that can make me have many emotions while laughing at the same time earns my respect toward the developers. This game is whats keeping me from hating on capcom. Sure they haven't made a megaman game in a while and canned a lot of them, but megaman isn't all what they have. If you haven't got this game I'd highly recommend the Wii version, for the brush is better used with the Wii pointer then a control stick. Though Okami HD is coming out October and I'm hoping for a Wii-U port of it. Have fun discussing for those of you who actually played the game (and okamiden). Oh yeah one more thing, This is my favorite game of all time even better than SA2.