Advanced Search

Author Topic: Megaman battle training  (Read 8424 times)

July 23, 2012, 11:33:26 AM
Read 8424 times

Offline dafirestart!

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 23, 2012, 09:40:41 AM

• View Profile
Megaman battle training
« on: July 23, 2012, 11:33:26 AM »
So this is pretty much attention and creativity.  You write a battle between Megaman and your favorite Robot Master.  Magaman has the powers of his previous 3 fights (example: topman, then burstman, then bombman,and then in the next fight, he has M buster, D wrap, H bomb, and T spin)
Robots can be fought multiple times, just not twice in a row.
Roll, Protoman ,and Bass are off limits.  There's no killing of each other, everyone's friends.  And the end is pretty much the Robot Master waking up in a robot infirmiry. (Megaman is that good!)
:mrgreen:
So here's the prolouge:
It's 20XX AD, Roboenza has just been contained, and megaman has befriended the 86 robot masters.  But the evil Dr. Wily is still free, so Megaman must train with his new friends...

August 07, 2012, 04:52:31 PM
Reply #1

Offline ashura9699

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 09, 2012, 02:26:27 PM

• View Profile
Re: Megaman battle training
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
Er...
...I dunno.

August 07, 2012, 05:02:30 PM
Reply #2

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:02:30 PM »
I'm honestly not sure what this is either.

August 07, 2012, 05:09:02 PM
Reply #3

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 05:09:02 PM »
I think i get it. I'll start.. I guess.

Megaman awaits as the shutter rises up, and there he finds Elecman who immediately fires off a Thunder Beam at him, Megaman takes the hit head on and falls to one knee. Elecman approaches him and is about to like uh... kick him in the face or something I dunno, and Megaman grabs him around the ankle, and tosses him into the air. While he is airborn, Megaman fires off the buster a few times and hits him each time. Elecman then throws off 3 more thunder beams and Megaman dodges them all. Megaman charges at Elecman and punches him right in the FREAKIN' JAW. Then when Elecman stumbles back, Megaman uses this opportunity to charge his buster and deliver the final blow.

Elecman: Defeated.

ok.

August 07, 2012, 10:07:47 PM
Reply #4

Offline Kapus

• MM8BDM Extender

• Master of Hiccup
  • Date Registered: November 22, 2010, 06:40:07 AM

• View Profile
    • My art
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 10:07:47 PM »
Let's pit Mega Man up against a Metool.

August 08, 2012, 02:01:12 AM
Reply #5

Offline Davregis

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 16, 2011, 07:44:46 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 02:01:12 AM »
I reserve Mettaur for tomorrow mornin'

August 11, 2012, 09:10:57 PM
Reply #6

Offline dafirestart!

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 09:10:57 PM »
This is still here?!
 :shock:
Ah well...

After a brutal stage, the first set of doors opens and Megaman passes.  Suddenly, robot penguins start flying at him.
"Really!  More penguins?"
Megaman says.  As he passes the final set of frozen doors, his foe hops out.
"C'mon man, I'm just chillin'!  Bargin' in here like that is jus' cold.  But, I'll help you... Cool off!"
Iceman shouts.  Soon he jumps through the air, his parka hood waving, and shoots multiple ice slashers at Megaman, who dodges.  Back and forth, they fire buster shots or ice slashers, until Iceman jumps Megaman once more, firing 3 ice slashers.  Megaman jumps past the first, slides under the seccond, and into the third.  Ice man stands over Megaman, but before he can even start his witty ice pun, Megaman jumps up, colored gray and yellow, shoving his buster into Iceman, and unleashes the full power of Elec man, draining all his ammo.  He then says:
"Now THAT'S what I call fried ice cream."
Then Megaman teleports off to refill his health, ammo, and test his ice slasher.
END

August 12, 2012, 01:07:31 AM
Reply #7

Offline Jennifer

• Standard Member

• *Flaps arms*
  • Date Registered: October 31, 2010, 03:59:53 PM

• View Profile
This took 10 minutes to write.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 01:07:31 AM »
Ok, Sure, time to write a story.

Mega man walked through the castle, whistling to the stage's tune toward the boss door. He prepares himself, and readied his Ice Slasher and Thunder Beam he had just obtained from Ice man and Elec man, respectively. As he walked through the door, Knight man turned around and shouted a battle cry.

Are you ready for this, Mega man?!, shouted Knight man as he flung his mace at Mega man. He swiftly jumped out of the way as the mace slammed into the wall, breaking the brick around it. What he didn't count on was the mace to return so quickly, and it rammed into his back forcefully.

Geez, when did that thing hurt so much?!, exclaimed Mega, as he got up from falling. He jumped back quickly as Knight man attempted to attack once more, lodging the mace into the green brick floor. Mega took advantage of this, quickly swapping from his buster to the Ice Slasher. He fires a few shots at Knight man, who quickly blocked with his shield. Knight man doesn't notice that Mega man shot at his mace, freezing it in the ground.

Gah, no! I'm stuck!, cried Knight man as he hastily tried to thaw the ice by shield bashing it. Mega man smirked as he charged up his Mega Buster, defeating Knight man with a single shot. Mega man sighed in relief as he warped back to Dr. Light's lab to refill his energy and weapon ammo.

Fin.

August 23, 2012, 02:09:02 AM
Reply #8

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 02:09:02 AM »
^ That was beautiful.

Anyway.

Megaman proceeds into the next room of this strange cavern to find himself just feet away from Quickman.

Quickman says "Hahaha.. Welcome Megaman, I hope I'm not too fast for your weaponry!"

"Not on my watch!!" Megaman shouts as he fires off of a few ice slashers at Quickman. Quickman smirks and and zips around them. "Ahahahaha, TOO SLOW! Oh and Megaman? Watch the walls..." Quickman says.

"..Huh?" Megaman says with a puzzled look on his face. Just then, he hears a strange humming noise. He looks to his left and sees a forcebeam coming right for him!! He quickly dives out of the way, just narrowly avoiding it. "Quickman!! You're finished!" Megaman yells as he repeatedly fires ice slasher after ice slasher.

Quickman avoids them all, occasionally hitting megaman right in the face with a boomerang. Megaman, being all out of Ice Slasher ammo, switches to Knight Crush. He throws the mace around and still cannot hit quickman until his ammo is depleted. Quickman runs up and starts dashing around megaman, punching and kicking him like a ragdoll.

Megaman falls down and yells out. This is the end...

Quickman stands above megaman with 3 boomerangs in hand

"AHAHAHA!!! TIME TO DIE MEGAM-- AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Quickman, distracted, did not notice the force beam careening toward him. Engulfed in the powerful beam, Quickman was obliterated within seconds.

Got lucky there, didn't you megaman?

August 23, 2012, 07:48:46 AM
Reply #9

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!
  • Date Registered: March 18, 2012, 05:49:26 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 07:48:46 AM »
After going through the highways, Mega Man finds a door. He carefully goes into the room. It is quiet and nobody is inside. Suddenly: "*VROOM!!!* *screeeeeeechhhhh.....*" A red robot riding a matching motorcycle appears out of nowhere. "WHOA!", Mega Man falls back in surprise. The red robot reveals himself as Nitro Man.

Mega Man quickly recovers and fires Nitro Man with his gun. Nitro Man quickly jumps. "HA! You missed!", he shouts. He changes his gear to maximum. As he lands, he turns back into a motorcycle and races at Mega Man with full speed and maximum gear. Mega Man dodges by jumping over Nitro Man. However, Nitro Man drives up the wall and turns into normal form. He throws Wheel Cutters as he falls. Although the cutters did not do too much, Mega Man's exterior is scratched. "You can't defeat me!", said Nitro Man.

Mega Man uses the Ice Slasher to temporarily freeze Nitro Man. "Got you!", said Mega Man. Mega Man equips Thunder Beam to do a number on him. Nitro Man thaws out in time. Mega Man changes back to his Mega Buster to fire him a few times. One of the shots damaged Nitro Man's motorcycle mechanisms. "AAARRRGGGHHH!!!", he became unstable and turns to a motorcycle. He drives beyond the speed limit torwards Mega Man.

Mega Man breaks Nitro Man's tyres. However, he couldn't stop. With very little time to dodge, Mega Man sits down with his arms tightly closed together and closes his eyes, accepting his destruction. However, Nitro Man trips on Mega Man and crashes against the wall. Mega Man gets up and feels releived. He proceeds to finish Nitro Man off with Knight Crush, making him smashed up. Mega Man takes the Wheel Cutter and returns to Light's lab for repairs and recharge.

Edit: 10th post in this topic.

Edit 2:

Quote from: "dafirestart!"
Magaman has the powers of his previous 3 fights (example: topman, then burstman, then bombman,and then in the next fight, he has M buster, D wrap, H bomb, and T spin)

What about this rule?

August 23, 2012, 06:24:58 PM
Reply #10

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »
The shutter latches behind Mega Man as he entered the final room, the dwelling of his target. Mega Man realizes he's standing on a conveyor belt, which begins moving away from the shutter. Mega Man is caught off-guard, and nearly falls to the ground.

"So, you've finally arrived," a voice in the background shouts. Suddenly, a gleaming saw blade is shot out from the darkness at Mega Man, who narrowly avoids it.

"Show yourself!" Mega Man shouts. The lights are amplified, and a figure clad in red falls to the floor, landing on one knee. Standing up, his identity becomes apparent: Metal Man. He leaps up high, throwing several Metal Blades toward his foe. Mega Man dodges two, but one grazes his arm, doing considerable damage. Mega Man fires his Mega Buster as Metal Man hits the ground. All three shots hit him, head-on. Metal Man staggers backward, then recollects himself and jumps to the other side of the room. Mega Man turns around to attack, but the conveyor belt changes directions and Mega Man trips and falls.

"Give it up! I can go all day!" Metal Man taunts. Mega Man grins and stands up. Switching to Quick Boomerang, Mega Man's armor becomes a vibrant pink. Metal Man leaps and tosses two more blades. Mega Man fires boomerangs at both, knocking them off-course and falling to the ground. A third boomerang hits Metal Man's wrist, severing it. As the boomerangs return to Mega Man, they rip through Metal Man's back, leaving him critically damaged. He falls to the floor; the conveyor belt stops. Mega Man switches to the Mega Buster and approaches his weakened foe. He begins charging his buster.

"I'm sorry," he says, delivering the final blow. Metal Man explodes, leaving behind nothing but his integrated circuit chip and the Variable Weapons data for Metal Blade. Mega Man returns to Dr. Light's Lab.

August 24, 2012, 08:26:02 AM
Reply #11

Offline dafirestart!

• Standard Member

• View Profile
STORY ARC!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 08:26:02 AM »
BUUUUMMMP!
But it is nice to see some life, right?

anyway...

Megaman was so confused, he was just on a mountain, and found a door that took him to Dr. Lights lab.  After looking around and finding it empty, Megaman left the way he came in only to find a jungle.  Suddenly a tree fell tows him, but Megaman slid out of the way.  As the dust settled, standing on that tree was none other than his nemisis....
Bass.
"I knew I'd find you crawling around here Megaman!"  Bass said, before running off.  Megaman ran, but couldn't quite get through the vines and leaves.
"time for some clearing!" Megaman said as he activated his wheel cutter. He caught a glimpse of Bass somersaulting into a pool of water.  Following, Megaman fond an ocean impossibly larger than the pool underneath.  After hitting the ground, Bass punched Megaman in the back of the head, who then turned around and shot Bass' face.
"You wanna play that game huh?!" Bass shouted.
Suddenly, as Megaman tried to swim away, 25 Bass-buster shots hit him in the back. then Megaman turned to see a green Bass use slash claw on Megaman.  His left eye was cut to the electronic part, which was revealed. Megaman grabbed Bass and hit him with a knee, launching him back.  Megaman fires fou metal blades, but Bass saw three metal blades come at him, and dodged, narrowly escaping dieing by the fourth, which takes the left side of Bass' head.  After a whistle, Bass looked up to see Rush appear and turn into the power adaptor. Megaman swam at Bass, who was still a little stunned at Megaman's revealed optical sensor, and slammed him with a fully-charged power-adaptor-punch.  Bass shouted "COME!!!" and a firmiliar howl came from the left.  When Treble appeared, he combined with Bass, who used him to jet off.  Megaman switched Rush Power Adaptor for Rush Marine to pursue his retreating enemy.  After entering a cave, Bass shot out of the water followed by Megaman, who was surprised to find himself thousands of meters above the ground in a clear sky.  Bass laughed as Megaman tried to witch Rush Marine for the Super Adaptor.  As Megaman flies back up, Bass fires 15 shots, disabling the Super Adaptors flying capabilities.  Falling, and pursued by Bass, Megaman scans him, and after, charges his Super Adaptor and punches Bass in the chest, and separating Treble from him.  Megaman pulls himself above Bass and starts to drop wheel cutters on Bass, who manages dodging all but the last which takes the right side of his head.  Bass comes up and kicks Megaman, getting him lower.  Using this, Megaman throws a left-handed uppercut, into a green Bass, resulting in Megaman's loss of half his left arm.  Then he crashes into a forest, along with Bass.  After Bass gets up, he stands over a 'dead' Megaman, but before Bass can gloat, Megaman springs up, getting and giving a cut through the chest, luckily, cutting Bass open before being cut open.  As Bass hits the ground Megaman reaches in and pulls out a power chip.  Bass shouts:
"NOOOOO!!!!  YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!!!" then teleports away.  Megaman installs his new slash claw as the forest turns into a hologram chamber.  Seeing what's left of his arm, Megaman finds it unrepairable, and decides to get a new one from Dr. Light, so he closes his eye to teleport, and when it opens, he hasn't moved at all.
"Bass must have damaged my teleportation!" Megaman says, so he uses metal blade to make a hole in the wall to escape.  He finds himself at the edge of an abandonded Wily base, looking at a hole in the wall below, and the long walk home.  Megaman thinks to himself:
There are dense forests, deep lakes, rugged mountains, mysterious caves, and probably hidden wily-outposts along the way, perfect for an ambush, and no doors to warn me.  But with my wepons, I'm sure I could single-handedly take down any Robot Master I face.  In fact, I should be home after about four different terrains!  Well, let's go.
With that in mind, Megaman went to continue this adventure.

August 24, 2012, 03:29:18 PM
Reply #12

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
Just asking, what happened to this?

Quote from: "dafirestart!"
Roll, Protoman ,and Bass are off limits.  There's no killing of each other, everyone's friends..

However, that was an epic battle. Also, how can Mega Man obtain weapons from other robots with Weapons Variable Systems?

August 24, 2012, 04:00:26 PM
Reply #13

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »
Quote from: "Hilman170499"
How can Mega Man obtain weapons from other robots with Weapons Variable Systems?
When Mega Man was created, he was given two weapons; the Mega Buster, and the Variable Weapons System. It's shown he can upload data via data chips dropped by Robot Masters, as seen in Super Adventure Rockman. Variable Weapons data is in the form of tiny chips that Mega Man equips by inserting the chip into his buster. He can also acquire weapons via touch, as seen in Archie Comics and the Ruby Spears cartoon.

This also seems to apply to Proto Man, and perhaps Bass.

August 24, 2012, 11:18:11 PM
Reply #14

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 11:18:11 PM »
I meant about how he got Slash Claw from the last story. He took it from Bass, who has a similar weapons system.