Advanced Search

Author Topic: Cutstuff "War": Descriptions-Homemade Contest: The Prequel  (Read 176881 times)

August 18, 2011, 07:35:27 PM
Read 176881 times

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
Cutstuff "War": Descriptions-Homemade Contest: The Prequel
« on: August 18, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »
Update:I'm sorry but to make sure characters are used I'm no longer accepting any characters. Locations and Edits can still be made though.

So that's the only thing.

Another Update Contest Thing Ok. Results for the contest can be found here. http://cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3230&p=112085#p112085

Edit: You can find the war itself here: http://cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3240

You can find the Wiki here:http://cutstuffwar.wikia.com/wiki/Cutstuff_War_Wiki

You can find the list of current allegiances here. Note There WILL be spoilers:http://cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3230&p=114715#p114715

People participating in the war so far
(click to show/hide)

Character Description:http://cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3230&p=113089#p113089

Locations so far
(click to show/hide)
First off let me say that this is not a forum game as (for the most part) other people won't be doing much of anything. But I'll get into more detail as I explain.

The idea I have here is for as many people who want to do something in this to write a description of themselves and how they will battle. (For example: What weapons they use or if they have any special powers or something) And I (and possibly a few other people if they want to help out which I honestly doubt) take all of those descriptions and make a fun little war between them all. In story form. Because I don't see how it can be done any other way.

(If there is something you want to add to the template that's fine.)

I should take this time to explain a couple things as well...
1. I was going to make it a forum game but it would have ended up as a popularity contest in about 20 seconds
2. Continuing on the above point you might think that since I am writing this it will be MY popularity contest. Not at all. It'll be a combination of looking into the descriptions, Thinking of how it will effect future events, and just how awesome it will turn out.
3. I will look at ALL descriptions even if they are OP beyond belief. If they are OP beyond belief I will tone them down as much as needed. Or if I have to get rid of a few things (As in "Instant Kill")

August 18, 2011, 07:51:20 PM
Reply #1

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
Re: Cutstuff "War": Descriptions
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:20 PM »
Looks like fun.

Name: FiniteZero

Personality: Smart and tries to be funny, though also tries everything possible to avoid fear and pain, and is startled easily. Can get annoyed quickly. Talks to self often, usually when thinking.

Appearance: Brown eyes, brown hair with slight mullet, glasses, scrawny, large brown jacked with duct tape at the end of one sleeve, jeans, black long-sleeve shirt, steel-toe boots.

Weapon of choice: Sawed-off shotgun.

Special Abilities: Telekinetic, Able to create energy shield.

Other notes: Deathly afraid of heights and bees, expecially wasps.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll help.

August 18, 2011, 08:02:07 PM
Reply #2

Offline BiscuitSlash

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 20, 2010, 12:49:25 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »
Name: Michael712

Personality: Hard to describe, but likes fun things and likes to think that it's best to do whatever's best for the him in life.

Appearance: Just like Mario except the red is dark purple, the blue is black and the shoes are silver. Most would think it's very uncreative but he likes what he was given all those years ago and will stick with it.

Weapon of choice: Whatever weapon he finds that he thinks is awesome. Boilman's Flame Sword!!!

Special Abilities: Immunity to being vampire'd due to his blood type. Has high amount of amour for some reason.

Other notes: Since he likes his name he finds it dishonouring when other people cut his name short to "Michael", and prefers it if he was called by his initials (M712). He also gets angry (along with others with Michael in their name) when it is spelt Micheal instead.

I hope this is clear to everyone!

August 18, 2011, 08:21:17 PM
Reply #3

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 08:21:17 PM »
If it's possible can you add a couple more special abilities. You can have a good amount. (Around 3-5) As long as they aren't too strong. It's easier to have more to work with...
And I'll put down my own character sheet thing. (And once again I won't be winning just because it's my own story
Half of the stuff on this sheet comes from various projects I've worked on (The game I'm making, Events that happen on other message boards etc.)

Name: Epic Kirby
Personality: A bit egotistical at most times, tries his best to make the people he's working with laugh, but if he has to be serious he will try to handle the matter at hand. Has a tendency to say random things that come to mind. Main goal is to "Save the World" (Caps lock would ruin the somewhat more serious tone I'm going for here)
Appearance: (The same thing I use for most projects) Simple as can be. A green kirby. With a top hat. Sometimes has a cape for dramatic times.
Weapon of Choice: Usually it's a Laser Gun of some sorts.  May leave some nasty burns though. If that is gone though he'll use a classic sword.
Special Abilities: Able to shoot a short range "Flamethrower" like thing out of the top hat.
Able to "Fly" for very short periods of time (5-ish seconds)
If concentration is not broken he can shoot little "explosions" at his enemy (Known as "Happy Explosion Day")
Has learned how to shoot un-charged "Pharaoh Shots"
Other notes: He has once won the title of "Master of Rhyme" He also sometimes calls himself "The King of Witty" But it is a self proclaimed title. Also heights isn't his fine point.

August 18, 2011, 09:36:38 PM
Reply #4

Offline xColdxFusionx

• MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 09:36:38 PM »
Name: xColdxFusionx
Personality: Very energetic, but a bit of a coward. Tries to make allies with anyone he sees, and only fights as a last resort.
Appearance: Wears a yellow long-sleeved shirt and jeans. Wears what appear to be a pair of robotic wings.
Weapon of Choice: Railgun. Oddly enough, he hardly ever uses it, instead preferring to use magic.
Special Abilities: Can instantly determine how to use any machinery just by looking at it. Can use magic (mostly uses lightning and sun based spells.)
Other notes: Can use the wings to jet through the air.

August 18, 2011, 09:40:42 PM
Reply #5

Offline CHAOS_FANTAZY

• MM8BDM Extender

• Still Around, But Only Kind Of
  • Date Registered: November 21, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 09:40:42 PM »
All right, I'll bite.  However, I have, like, eight different OCs (which I draw my fighting style from) now...hmm, I guess I'll choose the one I typically use for Forum Games.

Name:  CHAOS_FANTAZY, the Universe Warrior
Personality:  A bit of an enigma, CF doesn't have much of a personality while fighting--which seems to be all anyone ever sees him do.
Appearance:  CF looks a lot like a normal person, but you can tell he's probably not from your world.  A bit on the tall side, pale as a vampire, mysterious billowing cape, and astrally colored clothes.  Light brown eyes with neatly cut hair of matching color.  Most notable is the sheath on his back, which looks like it was ripped from the cosmos itself.
Weapon of Choice:  This is CF's real kicker--aforementioned sheath is made with a very special fabric, and can hold an infinite amount of weapons.  Hence, CF carries all sorts of different weapons--menacing, swift, enchanted, and otherwise--and will switch out weapons often during battle.
Special Abilities:  In addition to being a weapons connoisseur, CF has an intense knowledge of all the weapons he owns.  He also knows a bit of magic--nothing strong enough to be worth using in combat, but enough for his own needs.
Other notes:  And finally, BACKSTORY TIME!  The Universe Warrior has one objective:  power.  He uses his mystic powers to travel between worlds, challenging fighters everywhere to battles.  If they win, he will do whatever they ask--and if he wins, he gets an exact copy of the source of their strength.  Nobody quite knows why he desires to be so strong, and puts up with the occasional loss and subsequent embarrassing task, but he presses on.  He fights viciously, but honestly, and his satisfaction from defeating someone seems to be rewarding to him.

August 18, 2011, 09:49:34 PM
Reply #6

Offline chuggaafan1

• Standard Member

• not a fan, really
  • Date Registered: November 26, 2010, 06:14:05 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
Quote from: "xColdxFusionx"
Special Abilities: Can instantly determine how to use any machinery just by looking at it.

I Swear This is a reference to Rinnosuke's "Power"

Name: Chuggaafan1
Personality: A Bit of a Loner.
Appearance: Unknown. (see Below)
Weapon Of Choice: Mini Hakkero. Slightly bigger than Marisa's
Special Abilities: Google image search Vampiric. Shapeshifting into anything I've seen. Prefers Yellow. (Pokemon Special/Adventures)
Other Notes: Cannot Create Magic Without Mini-Hakkero.

August 18, 2011, 09:51:53 PM
Reply #7

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 09:51:53 PM »
Quote from: "chuggaafan1"

Name: Chuggaafan1
Personality: A Bit of a Loner.
Appearance: Unknown. (see Below)
Weapon Of Choice: Mini Hakkero. Slightly bigger than Marisa's
Special Abilities: Google image search Vampiric. Shapeshifting into anything I've seen. Prefers Yellow. (Pokemon Special/Adventures)
Other Notes: Cannot Create Magic Without Mini-Hakkero.

Umm can you send me a PM telling me what Mini-Hakkero is?
Cause I honestly have no clue

August 18, 2011, 09:53:56 PM
Reply #8

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
It's a tiny touhou.

August 18, 2011, 09:56:03 PM
Reply #9

Offline chuggaafan1

• Standard Member

• not a fan, really
  • Date Registered: November 26, 2010, 06:14:05 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 09:56:03 PM »
Its An Octagon With Insane Powers. It Can Be used As A Miniature Stove

August 18, 2011, 09:57:33 PM
Reply #10

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 09:57:33 PM »
Thanks.

I'll be sure to use that stove at one point...

August 18, 2011, 10:03:02 PM
Reply #11

Offline Captain Barlowe

• Warrior

• hell
  • Date Registered: December 10, 2010, 03:46:43 AM

• View Profile
    • ness
TG74 Version 7
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 10:03:02 PM »
Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun. I'll try this out.

Name: thatguy74, AKA TG74, TG, Thatguy.
Personality: After the end of the first Cutstuff War, ThatGuy has become more responsible, serious and secretive, in order to avoid being assassinated in power. He's still friendly, but try anything on him, and he'll strike with no mercy. As the king of the world, he acts much more serious and isn't hesitant to use his full power. Very cold and formal to people, unless they are long time allies or helpers to his true cause, which is currently unknown.

Appearance: He hasn't changed much from his last appearance, as he has the same white jacket, polo shirt and jeans, and glasses...
Which he upgraded soon after, giving him a nice HUD and relay of information, and also giving him a quick scan of his opponent's info and status. Where he gets this info is unknown, but it is rumored to come from a hacked satellite, or one of his own accord.

Database entry:
(click to show/hide)
Weapon of Choice: He still has his standard Yoshitsuna and Pixeltana, but he also gained a few new powers to use...

Yoshitsuna - The power sword of the two, and the most deadly in terms of power. It has the power to slash those at a distance (think Screen Divide but not really) and also can shoot sword waves at others. It's fairly heavy, though. Energized, this sword can create a slash that tears through dimensions, at the cost of some of his energy. TG upgraded this sword to have the power of restoring energy when he strikes a hit, giving him more power when he's in a pinch (which is usually never, if rarely. Rumored to be some sort of dimensional key...
Use: Power, Distance Strikes, Medium-long range, Lightning affinity

Pixeltana - A one handed sword he totally didn't borrow/steal from the G-Man himself, this sword now has the power to boost his stats by +77, making him much, much more powerful in all areas, more so than his previous version he used in the first war. He uses this as he main weapon, and he uses it for speed. He finally found a way to separate both the Pixeltana and Valmanway, being able to use each sword separately without need of energizing. It can also release a wave of pixelated energy along the ground, from either the air or the ground.
Use: All around, Close-Medium Range, Signature Weapon

Valmanway - What used to be the "energized" form of TG's Pixeltana is now it's own sword. This sword unleashes many slices at once, without TG needing to do anything. Incredibly powerful and fast, it slices even the toughest of opponents to bits in a matter of seconds. He doesn't even have to swing it, it just does the slicing for him. It's still a considerable drain to his power, as it uses himself as an energy source. It can be used in tandem with other swords, making it like a semi-familiar.
Use: Extremely Close Range, Rapid, Wind based

Red Remembrance - A sword dedicated to the previous leader, Red, this sword has the power to cause fire in wherever it points (ex: like if he points at a tree, it will be engulfed in flames. People and living animations require more of a "charge" time.) It can create fire pillars, fireballs, and even a stream of flame. Charged up, a fiery image of Red appears and rushes forwards, causing a fiery inferno to erupt wherever he strikes.
Use: Long distance, Range, Status Effect

His last set of swords still remain unknown. He also uses two handguns, but rarely, though much more then he used to.Bleh references

???:
(click to show/hide)
Special Abilities: Due to a freak accident, he has been infused with the power to manipulate energy. He can summon it from both outside him, in him (which recharges after time), and from other things like people, electric stuff or anything that has energy (sapping). He can use it in attacks or increasing his abilities, however it tires him after a while, more so if he uses higher level attacks. He can also manifest this into a physical form, creating barriers, lasers and projectiles. Due to the fact that E=MC˛, he's pretty fast- almost as fast as light itself. One well known technique of his would be the Charge Rage, in which he dashes with an aura of energy around him extremely fast, hitting the enemy from multiple directions, and finishing it off with a piercing kick. He can also create a giant explosion by creating a buildup of energy in his body and releasing it. He can use any weapon to his advantage, but has an affinity to sword based weapons.

Theme:
(click to show/hide)

Other Notes: Dislikes the nonsensical, and is not a big fan for fools. Hates talking about his past, and will most likely ignore the person who asked him about it. Most underestimate him, which is not a good idea. He currently owns the world after defeating Terukasaga.

August 18, 2011, 10:41:32 PM
Reply #12

Offline xColdxFusionx

• MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 10:41:32 PM »
Quote from: "Epic Kirby"
Umm can you send me a PM telling me what Mini-Hakkero is?
Cause I honestly have no clue

It's a small wood block that channels magic energy. It can be used to create heat or obliterate small buildings depending on the amount of energy it holds.

Quote from: "chuggaafan1"
I Swear This is a reference to Rinnosuke's "Power"
[/quote]

I honestly didn't think of that until you just mentioned it...

August 18, 2011, 10:48:21 PM
Reply #13

Offline CHAOS_FANTAZY

• MM8BDM Extender

• Still Around, But Only Kind Of
  • Date Registered: November 21, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 10:48:21 PM »
Oh yeah, if you're looking over these and hand-picking people, could you at least tell us who?

August 18, 2011, 10:50:34 PM
Reply #14

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 10:50:34 PM »
I'm not hand picking people. I'm going to use everyone.