Advanced Search

Author Topic: Cutstuff War Part 2: Re-opening Characters  (Read 106835 times)

January 07, 2012, 06:21:14 PM
Read 106835 times

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
Cutstuff War Part 2: Re-opening Characters
« on: January 07, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
Hey everyone! It's Epic Kirby!
I'm surprised I even got this far, but we did.
I made a new topic for part 2, so the first one is not as cluttered.
So if you read the very end of the first one, you would see that there is going to be a part 2. and this is the point of that topic.
Because with a new war, we need more characters.
So let's get some guidelines and changes down first.
1. Unlike last time, I won't start writing until I close characters. This is to give me a break, and to allow me to think of better story.
2. Due to the sequel, every user is entitled to four characters. That is including characters from part 1.
3.Due to some descriptions being...poor. If you want a really good description please look at characters from part 1 such as: Nix Olympus, Terukasaga, Thatguy, SaviorSword, Elena, and that's to name a few. Don't look at mine, I need to rework mine.
4. Some people seemed to focus a bit too much on backstory. While backstory is cool, in the long run, weapons and abilities are the most important part. So that should be the main focus.
5. Here's a template.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Weapon/Other Abilities:
Other:
6. For weapons/other abilities, you should assume that I'm an idiot, and have a slight explanation for everything. Unless it's something as simple as a sword.
7. I won't be as super nice this time around. If your description is poor, and I can't use it. Please try to make it better, or else I won't end up using it.
8. You can rework old character descriptions if you wish.
9. Have fun!

And time to copy/paste something from the first topic.
The idea I have here is for as many people who want to do something in this to write a description of themselves and how they will battle. (For example: What weapons they use or if they have any special powers or something) And I (and possibly a few other people if they want to help out which I honestly doubt) take all of those descriptions and make a fun little war between them all. In story form. Because I don't see how it can be done any other way.

Characters:
(click to show/hide)
Locations:
(click to show/hide)

That should do it for now!
Have fun!

January 07, 2012, 07:03:22 PM
Reply #1

Offline BiscuitSlash

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 20, 2010, 12:49:25 PM

• View Profile
Re: Cutstuff War Part 2: Descriptions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
Hmmm, now would be a good time to submit that M-7 character idea that I had. I'l probably do that later, but for now....

Name: Spark Drillman
Appearance:
Drillman with Sparkman's head and colours, along with longer drills and a tiny drill on his head.
Personality: Paranoid, and he does not know what he is supposed to do with his life and his powers. He will however happily fight to protect himself whenever someone tries to kill/attack him. He wants to find out what his purpose is. He does not like missions as he fears that he might screw up badly.
Backstory: Spark Drillman is a robot master with an unknown creator. No one knows who made him or and why they did so (even spark drillman himseld doesn't know). He came into the world not knowing what to do with himself. Along the way, he was challenged by a few robots, each of them losing as they were no match for his varied powers. During his life, he had thoughts about whether or not something out there is in need of his powers. There is one rumor that said Michael712 created him by "thinking", and that it somehow lead to a distant portal leaving a strange creation (Spark Drillman). This is thought to be untrue for some reason.
Weapons: Spark Drillman has many different weapons and attacks. Firstly, those drills on his arms can be used to both drill into walls, floors and ceilings, but they can also emit sparks. Spark Drillman has the power to generate up to 30,000 volts of electricity.
Attacks: Can dash forwards with his drills in front, both drilling and electrocuting the enemy if they hit them. If he misses (which he often does) then his drills get jammed into the wall and he must spend 1 second getting them out. He can also jam his drills into walls and floors and emit sparks that travel across them. He can travel inside grounds/walls/ceilings like Drillman, only slower. He can shoot an electric drill like Drillman that emits sparks in multiple directions when it hits enemies or surfaces. Using his electric drills he can also emit close range or long range sparks to electrocute enemies, or just use them as a melee attack.
Other: He likes coloured light decorations for some reason.

January 07, 2012, 07:09:37 PM
Reply #2

Offline HD_

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 13, 2011, 01:44:40 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 07:09:37 PM »
Name: HD. If that name is too short, then Human Destroyer is fine.
Appearance: He is the skeleton of a young teenage boy, but ON FIRE.
Personality: Despite his appearance, he is very friendly and always tries to help in any way possible. He hates taking sides, even if it is a good vs. evil conflict.
Backstory: He showed up mysteriously. No one knows who he is, or where he came from.
Weapon/Other Abilities: He can form almost anything out of the pure fire surrounding him. (So he's pretty much a pyromancer) His favorite things to make from fire are swords, shields, and bombs. He can also protect himself with his Gaia Shield, which protects him from all attacks that aren't from nature, and heal himself by eating dirt.
Other: Touching him doesn't hurt, despite his fiery appearance.

January 07, 2012, 07:36:23 PM
Reply #3

Offline ? Manibogi ?

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 30, 2011, 11:00:57 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 07:36:23 PM »
Name: Manibogi
Appearance: Young adult (Or old teenager, if you will) with white megaman style hair and black armor. A bit shorter and less bulky than in the image (which is at 2x zoom, BTW).
Personality: Serious, gets angry really easily.
Weapon/Other Abilities: He wields MB Buster, which fires fast bullets at a frightenly fast rate, homing missiles called Flare Crackers, that leave a trail behind them, "Shock Granades" that stun his opponent, and a knife. He can also wall jump and dash.
Other: He loves sneaking behind opponents, stunning them and then killing them with his knife, and sniping them with his buster and Crackers at long range, as well.

We can have more than one character, right?

January 07, 2012, 07:38:29 PM
Reply #4

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 07:38:29 PM »
Quote from: "Manibogi"
Name: Manibogi
Appearance: Young adult (Or old teenager, if you will) with white megaman style hair and black armor. A bit shorter and less bulky than in the image (which is at 2x zoom, BTW).
Personality: Serious, gets angry really easily.
Weapon/Other Abilities: He wields MB Buster, which fires fast bullets at a frightenly fast rate, and a knife. He can also wall jump.
Other: He loves sneaking behind opponents and killing them with his knife, along with sniping with his buster at long range.

We can have more than one character, right?
You can have more then one.
But if you do others, can you please give them a little bit more abilities/weapons. The more weapons/abilities a character has, the more I can do with them!

January 07, 2012, 07:40:26 PM
Reply #5

Offline ? Manibogi ?

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 07:40:26 PM »
Quote from: "Epic Kirby"
But if you do others, can you please give them a little bit more abilities/weapons. The more weapons/abilities a character has, the more I can do with them!
You mean I have to re-do his weaponry, or is that just a tip?

January 07, 2012, 07:42:08 PM
Reply #6

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 07:42:08 PM »
Quote from: "Manibogi"
Quote from: "Epic Kirby"
You mean I have to re-do his weaponry, or is that just a tip?

It's just a tip.
I hopefully can work with just that. There's been harder characters.

January 07, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
Reply #7

Offline ? Manibogi ?

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
Added more stuff anyway, I just felt like it was too much and cut some weapons and the dash, but you know what they say, the more the merrier.

January 07, 2012, 08:09:02 PM
Reply #8

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 08:09:02 PM »
Anyway, to keep things easier for myself, and possibly other people, here is the state of the world at the moment. And who is in control of what.

(click to show/hide)

January 07, 2012, 08:13:31 PM
Reply #9

Offline Solar Equinox

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 20, 2011, 10:19:47 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 08:13:31 PM »
Three quick questions:
Even if your old character is dead can you still use him?
Earlyer you said that your old characters still count to your total amout if they get better, if they are gone for good does that lower your total amout?
And what is the cap for a character to not be OP (besides OHKO's).

January 07, 2012, 08:15:45 PM
Reply #10

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
Quote from: "Solarblast5"
Three quick questions:
What is the cap on submissions?
Even if your old character is dead can you still use him?
And what is the cap for a character to not be OP (besides OHKO's).

1. I don't have an exact date. But I'm waiting a few months.
2. I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the question. =/
3. As long as they aren't anything like this.
Name: Sir OP of Example Town
Abilities: Explosions that are impossible to dodge, can escape any attack 100%, etc.

Just anything insane like that. For the most part, go crazy. I'll let you know if it's OP.

January 07, 2012, 08:22:18 PM
Reply #11

Offline Max

• MM8BDM Extender

• i ate those food
  • Date Registered: July 09, 2010, 08:10:13 PM

• View Profile
    • ??
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 08:22:18 PM »
Name: Boner Man
Appearance:
Personality: Extremely insane and unpredictable. He is prone to random mood swings at the worst times. Usually funny and somewhat silly with a knack for innuendos, he turns insane and bloodthirsty at the drop of a hat due to a programming error.
Backstory: CREATED BY THE EVIL DR. WILLY TO DESTORY MEGAR MAN ONCE AND FOR ALL
Weapon/Other Abilities: Boner can stretch his body. He is equipped with the dangerous Rising Boner, which fires fast jet-powered bone projectiles from his buster. In addition, he can shoot laser beams out of his eyes.
Other: Likes children. 7 foot 4 inches.

EVERYBODY'S GETTING RAPED

January 07, 2012, 08:24:01 PM
Reply #12

Offline xColdxFusionx

• MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
(click to show/hide)

January 07, 2012, 08:51:56 PM
Reply #13

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 08:51:56 PM »
Here we go, reworking Epic Kirby

Name: Epic Kirby

Personality: Can be egotistical. Likes cracking jokes, and if possible, one liners. Though if bad things happen, he will get serious. Doesn't like things getting stolen from him. Enjoys dramatics.

Apperance: A green kirby with a top hat. How original.

Backstory: Not much to speak of. Just hangs out in his tower and works on projects.

Weapon of Choice: A Laser Blaster. Can be upgraded to bounce off walls, but if it does this, it drains power from the gun, and it must be charged if used too much.

He also has a sword he keeps in his hat. Cause you can do that.

Abilities: "Magical Barrage": An attack he learned from Galaxy. A green aura surrounds him, as a lot of magical attacks go flying at the enemy. While this can't do any damage, it can push enemies back.

Happy Explosion Day: Runs up to an enemy, and causes explosions to erupt around him/her.

Can maintain flight for a few seconds

Can shoot small balls of fire. Kinda like Uncharged Pharaoh Shots.

Other: Likes to call himself the "King of Witty" cause he's egotistical

January 07, 2012, 08:59:08 PM
Reply #14

Offline OZX

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 03, 2011, 11:26:26 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 08:59:08 PM »
Thanks to ek for helping me tweet up my characters, i will introduce 2 brother's here.

(click to show/hide)

AND...

(click to show/hide)