Advanced Search

Author Topic: Worst Sonic Fan Character Contest: Voting has Begun!  (Read 20179 times)

February 02, 2013, 11:32:56 PM
Reply #30

Offline Hallan Parva

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• drifting absently across an endless sea
  • Date Registered: September 23, 2010, 10:32:40 PM

• View Profile
Re: Worst Sonic Fan Character Contest
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 11:32:56 PM »
Quote from: "ashura9699"
Um. Akuma?

http://www.mgcomics.com/AkumaTh/
Did you, sir, have knowledge about this?
oh

oh man

wow this is the greatest thing

my sides

February 02, 2013, 11:45:53 PM
Reply #31

Offline DarkAura

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 01:38:04 AM

• View Profile
DA does art...o'shit.
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 11:45:53 PM »
I thought it was supposed to be a legit character, not just a REALLY silly idea like these. Anyway...:

Lucille the Lemming
(click to show/hide)
Height: 2'1''
Weight: 52 lbs.

Backstory
Lucille was born into a fairly large litter, of about ten other brothers and sisters. She was the youngest of the sisters. The brothers are normally sent off to work in the mines for the majority of their days while the females stay home and make arduous attempts at socailizing. Lucille didn't want to just sit around and talk about shoes all day. No female anything wants to. She would instead make constant attempts to persuade her mother to let her go into the mines, but mother would always disapprove. This would eventually force Lucille to venture for the mines on her own accord by sneaking out through the front door while everyone was asleep. She'd experiment with the equipment: some standard working boots, a blue gown-like robe that reaches beneath her ankles, a hardhat made out of a giant chestnut half shell, and a giant pickaxe that was almost as big as she was. She kept several journals, well-hidden from her family, about everything there is to know about mining. Lucille's luck was suddenly and abruptly changed, however. On her fifth night sneaking into the mine, she was caught by a brother, Lucius the eldest of the brothers, who also snuck out to finish a tunnel he didn't get a chance to complete in day. Lucius was almost about to tattle on Lucille when they heard a loud thunk deep in the mines. Closer investigation of the noise led the two to discover a pair of intruders in the very mine shaft that Lucius was working on. Without hesitation, and anger boiling in his veins, Lucius ran after to stop them. Lucille tried to tempt Lucius to leave them, but another sound from behind her caught her attention. The humming of a hovercraft. She hid in the cavern next to her and saw the vehicle that was approaching. It was Robotnik, who trespassed into the mine to gather materials for building more robots. When he passed by, Lucille made a mad dash towards the exit to warn her parents and other brothers about Lucius being in mortal danger. But she realized if she did tell them, then they'd soon piece together that she had been in the mines and would get into a lot of trouble about it. She didn't know what to do and was paralyzed in fear until she heard Lucius screaming out when Robotnik succeded in subduing him. Lucille then thought that the only way to get the best of both worlds is to stop Robotnik herself. She mustered up all her strength and gathers all the equipment she could don and waited for Robotnik to make his way toward the exit himself. When Robotnik and his cohorts reached the exit with Lucius gagged and bound beside him, Lucille stood there holding up the giant pickaxe as if she was one of the brothers here to save Lucius. Robotnik and co. grew hilarious when they thought that they sent a girl to save the day. But Lucius noticed that Lucille was holding the pickaxe without hesitation and just like he would hold the pickaxe. Robotnik sent his minions to deal with her, but Lucille took one big swing of the pickaxe and knocked the two to opposite sides of the mine. Robotnik was dumbfounded to see a girl beating up his robots. He whipped out a laser gun and shot it at Lucille. She held up the pickaxe and angled it so the laser would bounce off and cut right trough the ropes that Lucius was bound by. Lucius then proceeded to pummel the stuffing out of Robotnik until he abandoned the materials he stole, gathered up his destroyed robots, and flew off. The two sibling went home and explained everything to the others. Lucille was praised and was given full access to the mines alongside Lucius and the rest of her brothers. The fact of Lucille sneaking out into the mines was kept a secret between the two alone.

Abilities
Lucille, being a normal resident of Mobius, doesn't have any unique abilities.

Equipment
Sepia Boots - Plain old ordinary boots. Made to kick small stones out of the way of one's workpath. +1 STR, +2 DEF, +1 SPD.

Robe of Aquila - A blue, gown-like robe that is magically infused with water. Rinses off any dirt stains that get on it. +4 DEF, +1 INT, +20% Water Resistance, +20% Earth Resistance.

Chestcap Hardhat - A hard hat made from a hollowed, giant cheastnut rarey found up in the Ice Caps. Claimed to be indestructable. +8 DEF, +10% Ice Resistance. +10% Earth Resistance.

Miner's Mega Pickaxe - A large, iron pickaxe that nearly the lenght of a common human's arm, from shoulder to tip of the finger. +10 STR, +25% damage to Earth-type enemies

February 02, 2013, 11:53:27 PM
Reply #32

Offline CHAOS_FANTAZY

• MM8BDM Extender

• Still Around, But Only Kind Of
  • Date Registered: November 21, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 11:53:27 PM »
(click to show/hide)
I lose I have the best Sonic FC ever
(I didn't actually design this for this contest, just need there to be ONE good character in this topic to keep myself from contracting 23 different kinds of cancer)

February 03, 2013, 12:23:54 AM
Reply #33

Offline Donutyoshi

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • Date Registered: December 19, 2010, 07:36:36 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.donutyoshi.deviantart.com
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 12:23:54 AM »
Hey Chaos you did it wrong.

Quote from: "DA RULES"
Appearance (Picture not description)
Also your bio of it is tl;dr.
Consider myself kidding really.

February 03, 2013, 12:49:47 AM
Reply #34

Offline VGS2

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 27, 2010, 11:53:43 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/VGS2
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 12:49:47 AM »
Quote from: "CHAOS_FANTAZY"
(click to show/hide)
I lose I have the best Sonic FC ever
(I didn't actually design this for this contest, just need there to be ONE good character in this topic to keep myself from contracting 23 different kinds of cancer)
Yeah, I'm just gonna pretend it's the dude that YD sent in.
He seems serious enough, rite?

February 03, 2013, 01:00:09 AM
Reply #35

Offline Arcterra

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 09, 2010, 10:45:44 PM

• View Profile
Seig Heil!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 01:00:09 AM »
? SCHALL DIE HEDGEHOG ?

Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes. Has a trim moustache. Wears military uniform.

Powers: He is very charismatic, compelling others to do his bidding. Beware the anti-Semite beam he fires from his eyes.

Backstory: After the Xorda attacked planet Earth with Gene Bombs, chaos and poverty ensued. In an attempt to support his family, Schall worked as an artist, selling Sonic recolors, only to have people laugh at the quality of his work. Embittered, he vowed his revenge against the Mobians. After assembling an army of Overlanders (who themselves were avid Sonic recolorists), he sieged the Mobian kingdom, vowing to cleanse the planet of the unworthy.

ALTERNATE BACKSTORY: After Hitler committed suicide during WWII, Doctor Robotnik came to Earth, injecting his body with a chaos emerald thus reviving the dictator into a hedgehog.

"Who said anything about killing anybody?!?!"
-Schall

February 03, 2013, 04:38:48 AM
Reply #36

Offline WheelieCarbonate

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: February 04, 2011, 07:51:33 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 04:38:48 AM »
Kush the Hedgehog
(click to show/hide)
Appearance: Dank as phuck:
always smoking weed
bloodshot eyes
horrible teeth and breath

Powers: Can blaze it. Controls fire and plants. can daze enemies and play mad b-ball.

Attitude: Likes to take it slow and listen to bob marley

Backstory: When Kush was a child in the ghetto, he was abused by his father, who was a marijuana activist. One day he was outside to get away from his father, he found a chaos emerald. since then, he teamed up with sonic to fight evil and marijuana activists

"Hahahaha man family guy is so funny when you're high"
-Kush

February 06, 2013, 12:42:12 AM
Reply #37

Offline Magikarp

• Standard Member

• LEEEAVE the fucking city NOOooOooW
  • Date Registered: June 24, 2012, 08:44:44 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 12:42:12 AM »
you know actually forget me ever saying i would enter

my computer is a piece of shit and refuses to save anything properly

February 08, 2013, 03:07:58 PM
Reply #38

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »
Time for voting!

So we're just gonna have every character down on the list, and everyone can vote for the top 5 they think are the worst. This phase will go on for three days, and if there are any ties by that point, more voting will happen.

I am killing YD's because it's only an image and he didn't make it (even though it's hilariously bad) and FANTAZY's, because no image.
Also I'm grouping Red's characters together.
BUT WHO IS THE WORST FAN CHARACTER OUT OF ALL THESE? =O

My only request is that you preferabbly don't vote for your own character.

(click to show/hide)

February 08, 2013, 03:17:34 PM
Reply #39

Offline Sora

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • Date Registered: April 22, 2011, 06:23:08 PM

• View Profile
Re: Worst Sonic Fan Character Contest: Voting has Begun!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
HERE WE GOOOOOOO (with 1st = worst):

(click to show/hide)

I loosely based this on how many tears were shed reading through these~

February 08, 2013, 04:46:29 PM
Reply #40

Offline Red

• Standard Member

• man is the animal
  • Date Registered: March 13, 2011, 02:47:45 PM

• View Profile
lifehen still makes me laugh oh god
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 04:46:29 PM »
(click to show/hide)
jesus christ all of these are horrifyingly amazingly amazing

February 08, 2013, 05:33:11 PM
Reply #41

Offline Ukiyama

• MM8BDM Extender

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Date Registered: August 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM

• View Profile
It's time.
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 05:33:11 PM »
1.Lifehen - Best paradoy of Death Egg I have ever seen
2.Rocky the Rock - Amazing in all his rockness
3.Evil the Rock - Its a fan character, based on a fan character >_>
4.Darkness the Hedgehog - Cause I have never seen a character with such a inspired story... or similar name...
5.Becky the Whale - Whales should be a thing

February 08, 2013, 08:38:18 PM
Reply #42

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2010, 11:20:27 PM

• View Profile
    • KHAN
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
I think I'll stay out of this voting round.  All of these were tear-jerking and I honestly cannot choose.

February 09, 2013, 04:07:23 AM
Reply #43

Offline WheelieCarbonate

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: February 04, 2011, 07:51:33 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2013, 04:07:23 AM »
1: /mu/tant and Sonic the Hipster-this one made me laugh the hardest, mostly sonic the hipster.also red asked me
2: lifehen-i cant even comprehend the place my sides are in.
3: ...dark ness the hedgehog...-extremely edgy and amnesia based backstory
4:? SCHALL DIE HEDGEHOG ?-i knew arc was a nazi
5:Chris the HuMan Hedgehoog-my god those colors
also 1st=best

February 12, 2013, 08:16:16 PM
Reply #44

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 08:16:16 PM »
I know I said three days, but it would be cool if more people would vote. Just because it doesn't seem to cover a lot of opinions if only 4 people vote...