Advanced Search

Author Topic: The UNOFFICAL Weird Dreams Thread.  (Read 37154 times)

October 19, 2014, 08:44:43 PM
Reply #120

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

• View Profile
    • http://ceridran.tumblr.com/
(No subject)
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »
So in my dream I actually got to taste what cartoon pizza is like.
Simply put, horrifically disgusting.

First off, when I picked it up, it hardly weighed anything. It was about the weight of paper.
I took a bite and there's instantly this obnoxiously bright cheese flavor. The tomato isn't even there when it comes to flavor or moisture, and the cheese, as I mentioned, just tastes disgustingly bright.

I had to spit it out and bury it.

October 19, 2014, 08:59:30 PM
Reply #121

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• Putting the 'bounce' into your world.
  • Date Registered: June 20, 2011, 08:07:58 PM

• View Profile
Re: The UNOFFICAL Weird Dreams Thread.
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2014, 08:59:30 PM »
I had a weird dream the other night in which the Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit" were remade, except with David Tennant (who was playing The Doctor at the time) replaced with Peter Capaldi (who's currently The Doctor at the time of this post) and Billie Piper (playing Rose Tyler, who was the companion in those episodes) replaced with Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald, also the current companion at the time of this post).

Also at one point, I myself were able to explore the alien planet the stories were set on, except there was a jungle outside with a river instead of a barren rocky surface, and there was a maze alongside the river in which you could go in and try to find your way up beside the river to its supposed source. It turns out the maze literally repeats over (like in the looping castles mazes in the original Super Mario Bros.), making it impossible to get to the river's source, so I eventually gave up and left the maze through the way I came in.

October 30, 2014, 12:53:55 PM
Reply #122

Offline MusashiAA

• MM8BDM Contributor

• Byeah
  • Date Registered: February 16, 2010, 04:44:54 AM

• View Profile
    • My Covers on YouTube
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2014, 12:53:55 PM »
I just woke up, and I need someplace to talk about this.

So I was part of this platoon of guys who were part of this simulated, barren, war-ridden and abandoned city. It seemed like we were playing some sort of scavenger videogame a-la Borderlands, but it was all set inside of an abandoned city: they were armed, I wasn't. We were supposed to be looking for some doctor inside of a hospital, and I get killed for some reason I can't remember anymore. I respawn, and some dude takes me away in his helicopter, and I could witness the vastness of the city, all of it abandoned and left to decay, all of it free to explore.

November 18, 2014, 11:38:25 PM
Reply #123

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2014, 11:38:25 PM »
So last night, I had a dream where I was somehow playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I wanted to play around with Training Mode for some reason, so I went into it. Here's where it starts getting weird; I was brought to the character select screen, but I couldn't select my character nor the opponent's. I pressed start, and the game skipped right passed the stage select screen and automatically selected Gaur Plain.

I noticed that I was given Link, and I can't remember what the opponent was. I was really wanting to be my main, Mega Man. I think I went into the pause menu and set the opponent to attack so I can just have a fight. And then Metal Face, a boss battle that was featured in the "50 Must-See things" direct, appeared.

Before going to bed, I watched an 8-player match on Gaur Plain on YouTube and Metal Face didn't show up. I saw him in a Smash Tour video as a boss encounter and I saw him in one of the Event Mode matches where you had to defeat him, so I concluded he only appeared in those modes. Yet, I was fighting him in freaking Training Mode of all places, which I didn't think was possible, save for the playable Master Hand glitch in Melee.  So I set the CPU opponent to stand while I started vigorously slashing Metal Face to ribbons, except he didn't seem to die at any point.

And then a five second countdown appeared at the top of the screen as if a Time match was ending, which was completely impossible in Training Mode, and then the dream ended without me killing Metal Face. Grr.

Oookay...

November 18, 2014, 11:42:12 PM
Reply #124

Offline Medley

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 19, 2014, 05:16:52 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.something.com
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2014, 11:42:12 PM »
Quote from: "Beed28"
ended without me killing Metal Face.

Hoo boy, you have no idea...

November 18, 2014, 11:54:07 PM
Reply #125

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
(click to show/hide)

I will never understand this one
It's like a fanfic mistake

December 09, 2014, 07:41:18 PM
Reply #126

Offline Hallan Parva

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• drifting absently across an endless sea
  • Date Registered: September 23, 2010, 10:32:40 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2014, 07:41:18 PM »
(click to show/hide)
[2:28:58 PM] Gumballtoid: A lot of old people dream in black and white
[2:28:58 PM] Gumballtoid: TGOT dreams of peaches
[2:28:58 PM] Gumballtoid: And Smash dreams in E3 teasers
[2:28:58 PM] Gumballtoid: confirmed

December 09, 2014, 08:02:23 PM
Reply #127

Offline Red

• Standard Member

• man is the animal
  • Date Registered: March 13, 2011, 02:47:45 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2014, 08:02:23 PM »
i had this dream last night and i had forgotten it until i saw this thread

one of my favorite albums turned into a flower
it wasn't a very pretty flower, but i liked it a lot, i mean, it used to be my favorite album after all

i decide to give this flower to a girl
and she doesn't like it and throws it away

turns out i'm a loser even in my dreams! haha

December 10, 2014, 05:47:02 PM
Reply #128

Offline Jatea

• Enthusiast

• same
  • Date Registered: December 26, 2010, 02:32:48 AM

• View Profile
    • http://cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1339
I typed this out instead of working on calc hw
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2014, 05:47:02 PM »
Gbumalsagm I'll have you know that I don't dream of peaches

I did dream of a whole bunch of things on Monday (12/8), after I got back home from my college psych final. I just took a nap for like an hour and a half, and then this series of events happened:

(click to show/hide)

I have two other dreams written down (actually typed out, on my tablet, but that still counts, right), and they're both equally ridiculous
(one involved the mishaps of the representations of some Cutopians as we played with some keyboard piano thing, and the other involved my botched takeover of a warped version of my current school by corrupting students into minions)
I'll probably save them for later, though

December 10, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
Reply #129

Offline Medley

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 19, 2014, 05:16:52 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.something.com
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2014, 05:50:28 PM »
First two were ridiculous anyway, that last one was pretty eerie.

December 10, 2014, 06:02:12 PM
Reply #130

Offline Russel

• MM8BDM Extender

• Doc Croc
  • Date Registered: December 17, 2010, 11:11:25 PM

• View Profile
I can't get over this
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
Some time over thanksgiving, I had a pretty strange dream...

I was in this building with a group of people and we were on a tour or something, and the building was pretty huge and had a really big basement with some kind of canal in it.
I don't have anything notable to point out in this dream other than the fact that I almost had my hand bitten off by crocodile in said basement.

December 31, 2014, 12:33:22 PM
Reply #131

Offline Tfp BreakDown

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 13, 2012, 10:48:09 PM

• View Profile
    • http://askmagnetman.tumblr.com/
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2014, 12:33:22 PM »
I wonder what is the true meaning of a dream that contains:
- Getting chased by the Justice League along side of their proteges while Switching POVs
-Tails being an ass to Mewtwo while Sonic tries to stop him.
-being in the POV of a Hero Factory figure seeing itself and an old dog living in a dilapidated house being taken out of there while seeing two sad anthro-based spirit beings as we leave.
-having fun in some sort of arcade-esque area while unable to go back in it after leaving
-Joking along with two classmates about the fact that all the computers have some sort of FNAF type of game installed on there
-Eating on unstable and poorly taped tables waaaaay up in the sky
-Dealing with an annoying AC that beeps everytime you move in front of it.
-Screaming "oh shit, it's Sampi!" when opening the bathroom door when really it was your father shaving.
-As well as any odd thing from it that I can't remember

December 31, 2014, 03:55:21 PM
Reply #132

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
I don't know what happened
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
I was brung to a football field convienently placed infront of a huge grim-looking factory, which was apparently there as a result of someone installing a terrible mod(?????????) and whatever it was making it wasn't really doing anyone good
Anyway, I was brought there for a game of CAR FOOTBALL. I didn't care for car football, but apparently I was on the sidelines which were actually behind a team's starting point which I didn't pay attention to.
I went to a bathroom not too far away after climbing the large steps, spat out a tooth for some reason, left the bathroom, got to the large steps again, rode a stupidly small makeshift dual jagged blood sword tricycle down the staircase, then the tricycle fell down and I died before I realized I died because the Joker shot me in the head for no reason.

Then I was in my house, had the impression humanity was declining, and thinking my cat who was (who isn't) for some reason named CutmanMike was the final boss of something.
Cat kept bugging to put some food in it's bowl even though it ate something 5 minutes ago
Give the cat food [y/n]
eh, it didn't have much anyway
Give the cat food, american flag and some other flag pours out
CatmanMike eats the food but doesn't like something about the flags
so I place them on their respective countries on this map that comes out of nowhere
I just leave, I don't think that's when I woke up though
I don't understand cats

My dreams have no meaning.

January 07, 2015, 04:36:42 PM
Reply #133

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2015, 04:36:42 PM »
So I was playing the full release of the MMX Singleplayer classes mod. For some reason, the status bar from Super Mario World was there too, complete with a timer counting down, although the timeup death could be disabled through a cvar. I went into Shade Man's stage and at one point I had to navigate an invisible path with the ceiling being the only indication of how to follow the path. There was also a side path where the floor and walls were blocks with holes that shifted around.

The only other part I remember were the final bosses. In the penultimate stage, I fought the Wily Machine, except it was a tank resembling the one in Mega Man: Powered Up. I defeated the first phase and the windshield cracked open with the Centaur Flash sound effect. I defeated the second phase and the floor opened up as usual. The next stage started with a fall through a cave like the final stage in Mega Man 2. But then I got to the bottom and fell into a strange battlefield with a huge bright galaxy in the background. Wily appeared and jumped out of his saucer, but instead of turning into an alien, he turned into what I called "Safer Wily" (yeah, that's right) who pretty much had a million health bars. And used sound effects from Shovel Knight (I remember hearing the one from activating a checkpoint).

March 27, 2015, 10:44:03 AM
Reply #134

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2015, 10:44:03 AM »
I wanted to post about this since I woke up a few minutes ago, so here I am.

I was waiting in the car in front of a store of some sort. It was the middle of the night for some reason. I remembered (in-dream) that there was this plane crash somewhere. I got a music CD of Sonic CD musics into the CD player (which is significant, since I can never get my dad to listen to my music), and we begin the drive to somewhere. Music played (I think I identified it in-dream as Tidal Tempest Present, the US version, though I was calling it "Aquatic Ambience" for some reason). Suddenly, there was this loud metallic shuddering noise. I wondered if it was an audio glitch on the CD.

As we drove, we drove past what must have been a huge accident or something due to the large amount of flashing lights from police cars and ambulances.

We reached a place that I identified as the place of the plane crash, and it also had those police cars a d ambulances (though I don't recall where they were). There was some sort of space craft (an earth-made sort, kind of like a space shuttle but wider and looking different) that was partially on its side, and they were righting it. I recalls thinking something about an asteroid refueling sration as I looked at it. We walked up some sort of structure to use its bathroom. I waited outside with my dad, and I heard the loud shuddering noise again. For some reason, I attributed the noise to the sound system, though I thought it was weird (though because of when it happened again, not because we weren't even in the car. Now that I think of it, I don't recall leaving the car, just suddenly not bein in it). I had to use the bathroom, and started having difficulty pulling off my gloves which I suddenly was wearing. I got one of by lying on the ground and having my dad step on it. The glove fell over the side. I was trying to pull off the other glove when I woke.

Weird.