Advanced Search

Author Topic: Character Catalog  (Read 99136 times)

January 07, 2014, 12:44:53 AM
Read 99136 times

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2010, 11:20:27 PM

• View Profile
    • KHAN
Character Catalog
« on: January 07, 2014, 12:44:53 AM »
Hey everyone!  Welcome to this little topic.  The general thing behind this topic is that it's meant to house characters you think of in that crazy mind of yours.  The thread is for documentation purposes mainly, but it's there.

Let's see some rules!
1. Keep it clean.  This is a rule of the board itself, but PLEASE, don't make any adult-oriented characters.  If they gobble dicks for a living, don't specify.

2. Please post characters that are relevant to Cutopia.  Any posts that don't follow this rule prior to this rule existing have grandfather immunity, but if a character is posted with their own planet or dimension, they're not going on the front post.

3. No existing characters.  That is, if a character already exists in a franchise, don't bring that shit here. Good examples of this kind of character can be found here and here.  Other than that, anything is fair game.

4. Don't be a donglord.  It's one thing to have an unusual or silly character, but it's another to just go overboard.  A lot of examples can be found on the first page of this topic.

5. As much as I REALLY think it isn't necessary to say, don't be an ass to somebody about their character.  The point of the topic is to create an environment where there aren't any holdups about posting something.  It doesn't matter if it's actually bad or not-- if you think something's wrong or shitty with the character, keep it to yourself.  You're free to discuss it with your peers as much as you please, I can't stop you there, but don't bring it up to the creator.  If it seems like an actual, genuine product that they spent time on, and it had some similarity with some other thing, it doesn't need to be brought up.  At all.  Same thing applies to groups and locations.  If it's a serious product, don't act in a manner that could potentially discourage them from posting in the future.

Do you like maps?  I like maps.  We've got a REALLY BIG map of Cutopia RIGHT HERE:
(click to show/hide)

Use this template in your character submissions, please:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Weapon/Other Abilities: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

If you want to create a location, all you really need to include is the name and a brief blurb about what the place is.

If you are creating a group of people but slightly specifying about each member, please leave the bio of each member in a single spoiler to help me determine that it is indeed a group and not a bunch of separate submissions.

Try to put at least some effort forth in your characters.  I'm not going to deny anyone the right to be on the front post unless they blatantly break one of the rules, but it would be great if you had some intricate character instead of Laser McKinghead who fires nukes from his toenails.

Resubmissions of old characters are allowed, as revising them is kind of impossible at the moment.  And by all means, don't be afraid to post a character.  Nobody here's judging you.

Submissions:
Cutstuff War submissions part one
Cutstuff War submissions part two
(click to show/hide)

Locations
(click to show/hide)

Groups

January 07, 2014, 12:49:17 AM
Reply #1

Offline Davregis

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 16, 2011, 07:44:46 PM

• View Profile
Re: Character Catalog
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 12:49:17 AM »
[7:17:37 PM] Thunder Electros: Change Cleanis or get rid of him

First time attempting to create a full character, be lenient...

(click to show/hide)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

January 07, 2014, 01:35:03 AM
Reply #2

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 01:35:03 AM »
In which I spent a month overhauling everything and then spend another month not posting it.

But no more! Ladies and TGOTs, I now present to you...

The Hunters' Brigade
Purveyors of Adventure

This band of treasure hunters is based in a small compound in the Salburr Forest, from which they dispatch operatives to retrieve artifacts of both great power and great value. They are also known for taking on mercenary work, whether it be exploring uncharted areas, seeking out a lost item, or bringing a fugitive to justice. The Brigade's members are highly capable warriors and always put their best foot forward.

(The following ages are as of the beginning of CSA2 unless otherwise noted)

Richard Sheridan
(click to show/hide)
Mack Bootler
(click to show/hide)
Gunther Toidenheimer
(click to show/hide)
Valerie Toidenheimer
(click to show/hide)
Winston Naylor
(click to show/hide)
Maple Naylor
(click to show/hide)
Sandy Naylor
(click to show/hide)
Crystal Naylor
(click to show/hide)
Lily Naylor
(click to show/hide)
Minor characters -- these didn't get full profiles (yet) because they're, uh, minor
(click to show/hide)
Hunters' Lodge
(click to show/hide)

January 07, 2014, 01:46:13 AM
Reply #3

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 01:46:13 AM »
Name: Shrek

Appearance: Big, green, is an ogre

Personality: Good sense of humor, a bit of a jackass, lover of onions.

Backstory: **See: Shrek is love Shrek is life**

Weapon/Other Abilities: Shrek is very strong and can hurt you with his powerful ogre hands. He can also throw mud at you (not poop by the way). And onions. Onions are good. Shrek can also do basic wrestling moves, and can also send his reliable Donkey after you. (In CS War, it would be two bosses in one treated as "Shrek and Donkey"

Other: Only a battle for the most daring, that would dare start a duel with the almighty Shrek

January 07, 2014, 01:59:22 AM
Reply #4

Offline Hallan Parva

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• drifting absently across an endless sea
  • Date Registered: September 23, 2010, 10:32:40 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 01:59:22 AM »
well this already went to shit

gg Thunder

January 07, 2014, 02:32:57 AM
Reply #5

Offline Mango

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 20, 2010, 06:13:27 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:57 AM »
Name: Mango
Appearance: A mango. With a hat. And a stick
Personality: exceptionally fruity.
Backstory: Honk.
Weapon/Other Abilities: A stick.
Other: Love you~

January 07, 2014, 03:30:44 AM
Reply #6

Offline xColdxFusionx

• MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 03:30:44 AM »
Swiggity swist
let's add some characters to the list

This one was originally intended for Under Siege, but we all know how many lead balloons got strapped to that one. So here, have a thing.

(click to show/hide)

January 07, 2014, 04:09:21 AM
Reply #7

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

• View Profile
    • http://ceridran.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 04:09:21 AM »
Quote from: "Thunder Electros"
Try to put at least some effort forth in your characters.  I'm not going to deny anyone the right to be on the front post, but it would be great if you had some intricate character instead of Laser McKinghead who fires nukes from his toenails.

And I thought I was lazy. 4 of these are either lazily made, or mocking.

January 07, 2014, 04:56:58 AM
Reply #8

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 04:56:58 AM »
I think I'm more or less obliged at this point.

Name: Dr. Ian Robotno

"Dr. RobotYES!"

Appearance:
(click to show/hide)

Personality: Like many other fictional characters who shove "Doctor" in front of their names, Dr. Robotno is a pretty crazy scientist bent on world domination. However, due to various reasons he ended up being a lot less successful than other scientists. A few factors being his inability to create great creations without a LOT of time, his preference to petty schemes (creating a sky fortress just to "kidnap" a man's wallet wasn't his best plan), and being a bit of a klutz at times. He is also easily distracted by trivial things such as drinking smoothies if one is finished, and like many crazy villains, he tends to gloat when he has the upper hand. Though this usually hasn't caused much of a problem as his plans were flawed before he started gloating. However, it is worth noting that behind his poor execution lies a man who wants nothing more than to rule the world. His methods are just pretty garbage.

In his spare time, Dr. Robotno is known to write awful fanfictions on Fanfiction.net and his favorite food are burgers from Burger King.

Backstory: Not a lot is known about Robotno's history. Outside of being INCREDIBLY similar to a certain other mad scientist of a very similar name, most of his past is shrouded in mystery. However, it has been said that he received his drill arm after losing a hand in a tragic canoeing accident. He also got his robotic eye after forgetting he had a new drill arm and tried to itch it.
That's also where that stained blood comes from by the way, he never really bothered to wash that off. Well, that and ketchup from burgers.

Weapons/Other Abilities:
Drill Arm- While he hasn't really had a lot of uses for it, Robotno DOES have that nifty drill arm that does work at drilling things. But it's only for emergency situations as he prefers...

The Robotnomobile- The only super impressive invention Robotno has made. After that tragic canoeing accident he decided not to take risks and almost is always traveling in his Robotnomobile. The stupidly name vehicle has the ability to adapt to nearly any situation and take the form of just about any moving thing. A flying car, a boat, a hovering shoe thing. The possibilties are essentially endless. He can even create weapons such as cannons from the machine, however it is his only creation outside of...

Skateboard Dan- The only robot Robotno has created that he didn't directly steal from someone else. And all it does is run around like a maniac and whack people with a giant skateboard. There's a reason he usually leaves Dan at home if he actually tries to take over the world on a certain day.

Big Button of Doom- This really isn't a weapon, but Robotno tends to carry a remote with a giant button for dramatic effect. Rarely does it actually have a use.

Other: I need to go to sleep now bye.

January 07, 2014, 06:27:32 AM
Reply #9

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 06:27:32 AM »
Why isn't mine listed it's more detailed than Daveris's

January 07, 2014, 04:30:34 PM
Reply #10

Offline xColdxFusionx

• MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 04:30:34 PM »
Better question
Why the shit is Cleanis even on the list

January 07, 2014, 04:33:10 PM
Reply #11

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

• View Profile
    • http://ceridran.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 04:33:10 PM »
Quote from: "Thunder Electros"
Try to put at least some effort forth in your characters. I'm not going to deny anyone the right to be on the front post, but it would be great if you had some intricate character instead of Laser McKinghead who fires nukes from his toenails.

I really think he should take back the bolded.

January 07, 2014, 06:29:33 PM
Reply #12

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »
Okay, here's one that only I seem to like for some reason.

Name: Vestra Kroy

"So many problems could be solved with a good dose of science."

Appearance: She's of average weight and build, somewhat pale skin, short blonde hair and a gold-colored iris in her remaining eye. She wears a half mask on the right side of her face, as that side is badly scarred and sensitive to the touch. She also has a cybernetic right eye and right arm.

Personality: Vestra isn't entirely sure what she wants out of life, other than to find a way to improve the world. She's an engineer and inventor, creating all sorts of interesting gadgets and weapons. To most people, she's very cold and calculating, seeing everyone else as a distraction from her goals. In truth, she is not very good at socializing, and simply prefers to spent time in the lab rather than with other people. She's a bit egotistic, though it comes with being smarter than everyone around you. She often gets frustrated when other people fail to see things she sees clear as crystal.

Backstory: From a young age, Vestra was known to be quite smart. She never got along with anyone except Tiamat, her much friendlier twin sister, and Sarah-Ra, Tiamat's best friend and eventual girlfriend. When Vestra was 19, an accident in her lab cost her an arm and an eye, and permanently disfigured half her face. She replaced the former two, and wore a half-mask to cover her scars and help with the pain.

Weapons/Other Abilities: Because of all the heavy equipment she tends to use, Vestra is surprisingly strong. If put into combat, she will take any advantage possible and fight dirty if she has to, though she'll only kill if she has to. She has a large variety of weapons she built, from miniscule handguns to large chainguns.

Other: In terms of her alignment, she's between True-Neutral and Neutral Good.

January 07, 2014, 08:15:24 PM
Reply #13

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 08:15:24 PM »
TECHNICALLY created by DarkDoomFireMaster of fanfiction.net, but he wormed his way into Cutstuff canon, so here he is, folks!

At first glance it's quite controversial but read this before you say anything silly.

(click to show/hide)

January 07, 2014, 08:43:41 PM
Reply #14

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2010, 11:20:27 PM

• View Profile
    • KHAN
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 08:43:41 PM »
Quote from: "Ceridran"
I really think he should take back the bolded.
When I put that bit in, I meant actual characters.  The majority of the posts here have been joke posts, and god damn it Tengu you know full well why I'm not putting that on the front post
I would really appreciate it if you people would stop posting stupid shit though
Like god damn it it's barely been a day

I'll be bugging dave about cleanis later but for now let's do things whoo

Hey let's just completely overhaul a guy
(click to show/hide)
Just because I don't feel right resubmitting the one character and the one only have another I've been planning for a while
(click to show/hide)
So yeah that's that and can we please just pull it together here